Friday, October 2, 2009

Technology Final Exam

This semester I have leared to add a picture to the blog, add a video to the blog, a hyperlink. My favite on is the 9on that we have to add a picturer. We also leaned to make a gmail acout and are blog page. When we did are gmail acount the teacher was telling us which button to click and like that it was faster to learend every thing. I learend to a lot of new woulds like bitmap, joystick, filter Ms Miler had each us what they nean. The most interithing is to add a hyperlink to are blog. Im very so happy to be at this teacher for technoligy.

I fell very happy when am in this class every day I leareand somothing new at this class. I want to learned more on this second semester Im very proud of my self and of the teacher. I have norist that the teacher have try to teacc us a lot of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment