Friday, March 5, 2010

TEAM PROGRESS


I think that there have been some progress in are group because we just to fite a lot in are group but now we kind of get more along. I think that the problem it was that when i ask them to do something I dont talk to them like i have to been. So nest time that i have ask then to do something to do I ask them more nice. I think that have help to team. I have norist that If I talk to them nicely and respecful they are going to respect you. I am trying to not get mad very easly so we can get along so we can have mopre time together and not to fiting and screaming a lot. I think that also help that i havent presure them so mush. I have trust some of them to be by them self . So they can prove that they can work by them self and the will not been playing games. I tell them not to play on games because all of us when we are woking on a computer they are temte to gop to places were we dont supos to be so i think that we are duing so good I think that person that have improve the most is Devari because he had duen so much work this weed i think that he is duing better each day I think that the whole team is doing greate.

No comments:

Post a Comment