Monday, March 19, 2012

Respect

What I think that respect means is that you are always friendly with everyone and that treat everyone nice and treat everyone nicely.To be respectful to the class is to treat everything around us carefully and that you treat thing like if they were yours because if they were yours you would treat them every nice and you don't want anything to happen to them. To be respectful with someone is that you are nice to them and that you don't lie to them. Like they always say treat other like you want to be treated. I think that respect is a big word because respect everybody thins or respect different it can mean something to me but for someone else something different .
I think that respect is something that we should have is our class to have a good communication with each other and to work good together in our games and groups.

1 comment:

  1. Thelma I want to congratulate you because you did a really good job with your game. I really like the flash movie that tell us the story of your game. I like the animations the most but I Also like the purpose behind the game. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete