Monday, May 14, 2012

My Comments

Laura:
Laura, I really like your game I think that is very interesting. I think that you make a good job on it I saw how you would work very hard in class. I just want to say that you did a very good job.

Ashley:


Ashley, I think that your game is very good I like that your game was just not a maze you add in questions and you made it very interesting to play. I just want to say that is very good.

Diana A.:


Diana,
I really like your game let me tell you why your game stand out from the rest of the maze games because you put in question that made it more interesting. I just wantto say good job and your game is very cool.


Arlette:


Arlette,
Well I really think that your game is very good because you put i the game very interesting facts and story. I think that there's not another game like your. I just want to say good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment