Sunday, October 7, 2012

A New Year

What I want this new year I don't what to second guess myself. I want to have something in my mind and I don't want to stay there I want to have it done.  I know that to be able to do that I will need this year I want to accept as much help as I want. This year I want to meat new people and have new friends new connection. I want to participate more in social thing I want to get better in the way I speak. this year I want to  be able to make more than one game. One thing that I have in mind is that to do everything that i want to do i have to have my grades up because over everything school comes first. Something that I want and I will work hard this year was to put school work over everything else.  I hope that this school goes great!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment