Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ABOUT ME IN ARE GAME

The role that I got it to be the Leader of the team. When we choose are places we told each other why they did that place. I think that i am good for my place the are a other person that can take it to but they chose me. In my opinion I think that I am doing a good job. At the same time I think that If I try I would do a better. So I am going to try hader for my place. As I team we did have some disagreemen. In are team they were a person that ha didn want to folow the rules. Me as the leader I had told that person to get of of the game. I told him a lot of times. He didt do it so i need healp from the teacher. After that the teacher tolk care of it.
I am looking forward on our my game that we can do are game with out with problems about that you are not acting how you do supost. The Inspiration of us that we wanted to do deffente things so got the 3 that we like more. I think that we are going to be able because I am going to make the team that they have a gold on them so they are focus on the game and not on something else that does not have to do with our game. I think that are team is doing good but they can do better. Are problem is that we get destractive very esly.

1 comment:

  1. hey Laura!!!!!!!!!!!! i read yor bloggggg its cooll hahaaaaa
    bye luv u♥♥♥ as a friend

    ReplyDelete