Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GLOBALORIA AWESOME BLOG






I do enjoin this because we are able to do many things. We are able to blog and even talk to people that work with globaloria. She even came to talk to us. When we blog the teacher read are problems that we have we almost blog for that then she will be able to help me what i need help one. Almost from now one were are going to work with are group that we are going to do are game with. I look forward to learned to do a game by my self. I think that we are My thoughts about Globaloria is that this class can be hard and very easy . It could be hard because if you don't pay attention and you don't do your work when the teacher and check your work you are going to do your work in little time, because all the time that you already louse and also you are going to have a bad grade if you don't finish it. It could see easy very easy because if you do the work that you have to do you are going to finish it and also you are going to get a better grade if you do your work. I enjoin this because we are able to do different things for example we all have are wiki page. in the wiki page is we are planing are game that we are going to make. For my game I am going to have level in the first level Zeke and Bobby are working on that level. In the second level Christian and are working on it. In the tried level Samantha And Devari are working on it wears a group i think that we have some cool ideas for are game. We also have are blog for me the blogger is were I write my ideas and my thoughts is were i express my ideas. The things that i have learn in Globaloria is flash in flash we have practise how to be able to move the carrot and the rabbit up and down and back and forward. I also have leaned how to work with other people. Because in class we are in are groups we have to work with are pardner and we have to learned how to get along. I am the leader of my group so we have been some problem bet en some 2 students so i have to make them get alone and if I cant i go to talk to Ms. Miller. and she will that care of that. I have learned how to up lode are stuff that we do on flash it very easy for me so sometime i help others If i can. I love to blog because when i blog I express my thoughts and when I blog and past it and when going to be able to learned more about flash to be able to do my are game.

No comments:

Post a Comment