Monday, February 22, 2010

THE PROGRESS OF THIS WEEK

I think that there are not so much progress. Because when we are working as a group. There is a person that keeps not pay attention. I keep telling him that to get out the game and he dont get of. One time he told me that he is only watching him and not the other people. Told him that I am always that i am watching him because if i ask the other people they will get of. He would not so that why I am telling him to get oof. After worlds I told him that I am the Leader and he have to do what i told him to do. After that he kind of did what he needed to do. Talking about something else as a group i think that we are doing better. Because how they are duing wat they need to do. As the leader I think that I am proud of my group. If we take the ploblems that we had. I think that we are going to do better this next week. ************I WILL TRY MY BEST TO DO THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment