Thursday, February 4, 2010

WORKING WHITH PAPER PROTOTYPE






I think that working with paper prototype it is kind of easy. It is kind of easy because you are just telling how your game is going to be like and how is going to work. My pardner Christian and me we i think that both of us had fun working in paper prototype. Both of each of were doing something he was the one that was telling me what to right in somethings and i was writing or the opposite he writes and I tell him what to right. So I did enjoin working with paper prototype. The teacher ask us it we understand the impotent of paper prototype in reference to our game design. I was thinking that It Is important because if you don't do that when you do your game your are not going to now what you are going to do you might have a idea but if you do a paper prototype you are going to now what exactly what you are going to do. I think that is why the teacher make us do thins to have an idea so when we do are game we know what we are doing. To work with my team that we are going to be to the rest of the year. It felt kind f funny because we are going to do something together. But I do like the people that I have on my team.


SO WORKING WITH PAPER PROTOTYPE IT WAS FUN I LEANED A LOT OF THINGS THIS WEEK !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment