Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Today is a very enjoining day because they are some snow on Texas. The last time that snow was about 3 year ago. When we are in the pe the teacher let us go out side. The snow was coming a lot. When we are in the it fell very happy you fell like you are doing somethong new. You are able to fell how the snow touch you how cold it is. Some thing that looks so buetiful, Is that if you look up you are able to see how the snow is going down to you. If I had sometime to be out side and take some people outside with. That people would be all the teachers and my friends Macey, Delaney, Samantha, Brianna, Maria, Victoria And the other my friends. I would also wanted to take my sister my mother and my dad and all my family. That why I would wanted to be at home so I could be outside every time that it snow. Because not every day we have that oppernuty to see this to be able to fell the snow touch you how the snow falls from the sky. So I every time that that we are able to go outside I dont wast any momment that we are outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment